Story of your first kiss:
So in the seventh grade I spent the night at my good friend’s house and she wanted to kiss so we did. How romantic, right?
Favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
Well, I got really absorbed into Game of Thrones when I was reading that but it might be a tie with the Hunger Games’ Panem. I also just started rereading Mockingjay for the third time because i’m so excited for it to come out in theaters.
A story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
I have a difficult time putting my trust in others especially when it comes to expressing my true feelings but I can’t really think of a time where trusting another was crucial to a situation we were in. I mean its probably because I avoid situations where I have to trust someone that I don’t already, does that make sense?
Oh, remember that time you, me, and ayla went day skinny dipping in that creek? We jumped backwards off a log. I feel like that was some sort of naked trust exercise because I think that was pretty early in our friendship.
Yay! Five things from my bucket list:
1. Actually participate in World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WOOFF) and go to literally anywhere outside of the states.
2. Become a travel nurse. Maybe a travel midwife.
3. Do something crazy that the very though of makes me uncomfortable like swim with sharks, jump of a cliff, cave exploring, train for a marathon, eat strange food.
4. Learn a new language. I should probably start that now…
5. Let go of all of the resentment I have towards my mom and learn to forgive her.
Thanks for asking!